Proverbs 31:25 Strength and honour are her clothing; and she shall rejoice in time to come.
26 She openeth her mouth with wisdom; and in her tongue is the law of kindness.
27 She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness.
28 Her children arise up, and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praiseth her.
29 Many daughters have done virtuously, but thou excellest them all.
30 Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the Lord, she shall be praised.

Melissa Su-Neeta Elke


May your Heart and Mind be forever aligned with your desires. Seriously.  You've all heard it - what you put your attention on grows.  Since I was a little girl, this is what I had my mind set on... more than anything.  I could've focused on higher ed, which would've opened so many wonderful career opportunities, but I wasn't interested.  I could've nurtured relationships with friends and become more social and outgoing, but that wasn't fulfilling for me.  Although those who I have connected with on a soul level (genuinely) will always be my #TrueFew.  Everyone ain't for everybody, and the more you know, the greater you'll be.  Nurturing my relationship with the Divine, and keeping a focus on love, has made me whole.  If my immediate family were no longer present, I am complete because they were present!  My mother, my husband and my son made this possible.  It may sound crazy, but at 33 I believe I've reached my peak. (Well Jesus died at age 33 so not all entirely farfetched).  The fulfillment and joy is enough to sustain me throughout this lifetime.. and in the next, I pray I find them. ONLY YOU KNOW your hearts desires.  I'd suggest you focus on what's important to you.  If it's career AND family... that's wonderful!  Keep your faith up, because yes you can successfully have both!  If it's fitness and travel... go for it adventurous spirit!  If it's research and invention... your contributions to our progress on earth is imperative.  If it's  a spiritual calling you have, to help those in the darkness come to light and transcend in ascension... you have one of the higher callings, and are ultimately very necessary to all of humanity.  If you love food, and are a farmer or a chef... we need you! 😊 If you're into Medicine, are a doctor or a nurse, or Medical asst.... you are necessary.   I say all of this because I started at work this past week and have met some amazing people from different walks of life. (S/O to my manager Cindy who dubbed me "Mrs. positive" within a few days of knowing me! 😆) And I see it in my family, how everyone is necessary.  Our experiences as a whole push us forward into our future of prosperity, and I'm speaking spiritually.  Gone are the days of being judgemental pertaining to our differences.  Vibrate higher and cultivate your desires by honoring and respecting the desires and the lives of others.  YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW... and love is what I will continue to sow, and I'm humbled to have been blessed with so much of  it.