Proverbs 31:25 Strength and honour are her clothing; and she shall rejoice in time to come.
26 She openeth her mouth with wisdom; and in her tongue is the law of kindness.
27 She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness.
28 Her children arise up, and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praiseth her.
29 Many daughters have done virtuously, but thou excellest them all.
30 Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the Lord, she shall be praised.

Melissa Su-Neeta Elke

My Last Post.


I started this blog in October 2007.  Thats exactly 10 years ago this month!  I have deleted every post after having printed out a beautiful and priceless book of my blog posts over the years... its in hardcover at my home, and it means the world to me.  :)  (Thanks Blog2Print!)  Anyway, I feel its the perfect time to close this chapter once and for all, after having blogged in the past year.  Sufficed to say I've been blessed beyond measure to have found a best friend in my husband, (for 13 years and counting) and to have a guiding light in my son.  I believe strongly in love; that it is the sole purpose for living, and that we can all find it in our own way.  The key is to try and keep your heart pure.  Once your will aligns with God's, magic can and will be created.  Go forth in love.  I leave you with this shot of my adorable son (CJ!) taken at the Bronx Zoo today.  I look forward to creating many more memories and capturing beautiful moments with my loves.

I WISH YOU ALL NOTHING BUT PEACE. JOY. LOVE. AND HEAVEN ABOVE.....

Love always,
Melissa Su-Neeta Elke Stewart.